Meet Your Destiny And Face Your Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Your Destiny And Face Your Fear

gaming, distraction, passion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XplosionPw Oficial Site
Oficial XplosionPw Site
Game Register

WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????

Go down 
+10
Flamezor
zeke18
Pushcarie
kristkos
Doomex
Nikol@
angelica
Aero
sobbek
Jessica
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Admin
Admin
Jessica

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-11-07

WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????   WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:19 pm

a PVP one that in 3 days your full options or a medium one ,witch you must work a litlle more to get a full set?

Please leave here your answer and the reason why.

Thank You
Back to top Go down
https://xplosionpw.darkbb.com
sobbek
LostSouL
LostSouL

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????   WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:38 pm

PvP , cuz pvp is more extited then lvling and farming
Back to top Go down
Aero
LostSouL
LostSouL
Aero

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????   WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:23 pm

I have to say Medium, PvP is great, but if everyone gets great stuff real easy, it doesn't really reward those who are working hard.
Back to top Go down
angelica
LostSouL
LostSouL

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????   WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:38 pm

PVP =p
Back to top Go down
Nikol@
Server Project
Server Project
Nikol@

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????   WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:59 am

50%/50% u need both...
Higher lvl (to kill fast enemy), and to do culti quest to get new skills...
But pvp Wink
Back to top Go down
angelica
LostSouL
LostSouL

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????   WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:10 am

i agree with nikol, i'll eventually want to hit 150 too =p
Back to top Go down
Doomex
LostSouL
LostSouL
Doomex

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????   WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:31 pm

i vote for medium Twisted Evil because to be a difference betwen old players and new players Sad
Back to top Go down
kristkos
Admin
Admin
kristkos

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????   WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:48 pm

hmm my honest oppinion
i'm okay with both beacouse is a game and is a game meant to be fun so i really don't care if the rates are 10000000000x or 1x as long i have my dosage of fun and whom to play it with i'm okay
Back to top Go down
Pushcarie
LostSouL
LostSouL
Pushcarie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????   WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:06 pm

High experience and low drop Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
zeke18
LostSouL
LostSouL

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????   WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:02 am

High rates !! and *free* cubi Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Flamezor
LostSouL
LostSouL
Flamezor

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????   WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:08 pm

PvP Smile
Back to top Go down
chrisxkar
DominioN
DominioN
chrisxkar

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????   WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:13 pm

medium cause its not good to see noobs acting like pros
Back to top Go down
timcanpy
LostSouL
LostSouL
timcanpy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????   WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:53 pm

high rate, high drop, pvp/war, good community, help out noobies, and that is it , cant thin nemore
Back to top Go down
AndroxBot
LostSouL
LostSouL
AndroxBot

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????   WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:23 pm

Well, here is my opinion, most people post without thinking and then they freak out when they get what they asked for and turns out to be something they don't like at the end then they QQ the posts..

Id vote for high Exp and Drops, the leveling part of the game its not the hardest part since u still will need to do your cultivation quests to be able to advance and most players that have already played this game b4 will have the advantage compared to the new ones, there for they will obviously be the ones with shinny items and such gears.

New players still wont have a clue they will just go out there and kill stuffs to get to lvl 150 ASAP, btu advanced players will LVL up while doing cultivation quests and lvl up their Crafting skills.

There for i vote for x2000 Exp / x2000 Drop / x2000 SP / x2000 Pet Exp

Remember Its not the Rates And Items that makes The Pro Player,
But The Skills And Knowledge+Items of course Razz
This is my Opinion!
Back to top Go down
jensvl
LostSouL
LostSouL

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????   WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:53 am

High Rates!
Cause then people who can't play all day every day have a chance to become just as powerfull as the other players in no time.
PvP is more fun too then non-stop grinding(wich is the reason i only play higher rate servers)
Besides you will still have to do your cultivation quests so you'll be having run-around fun too.
Also if you like lvling just make an other character.
Suggestion 1000~2000x exp not higher cause else hey you won't have to lvl at all.
It just gets boring at 100+monsters for 1 lvl u.uSo if you can cut them down to half i'm happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AndroxBot
LostSouL
LostSouL
AndroxBot

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????   WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:12 am

thatz what im talking about the 1k rate server i was trust me at lvl 100 u only get like 15k exp to 25k exp and it req somewhere near 250kk to lvl up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????   WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT KIND OF SERVER YOU WANT????
Page 1 of 1