Meet Your Destiny And Face Your Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Your Destiny And Face Your Fear

gaming, distraction, passion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XplosionPw Oficial Site
Oficial XplosionPw Site
Game Register

About the multiclient problem

Go down 
+4
Pushcarie
hero23456
Aero
Keris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Keris
LostSouL
LostSouL
Keris

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-10

About the multiclient problem Empty
PostSubject: About the multiclient problem   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:22 am

I know GMs made already a decision but im not sure if its a final one. Since only 2 ppl talked when we discussed it on WC i thought i should open this thread so more ppl can read it and write down their opinions.

I know multiclienting has 2 sides. It helps but it maybe "harms" others. So i think in some situations multiclienting should be allowed, and others dont.

In my opinion it isnt fair when you dualclient for lvling, pking and farming EQ. The reason is that ppl who cant dualclient are very inferior.
For example: Lvling dualclient with an EP using AOE heal or Heavens Array makes lvling A LOT easier and faster. So ppl who be able to dualclient will lvl a lot faster then ppl who dont.
In pk some ppl dualclient more than one char to kill 1 person, so obviously that isnt fair at all (i personally hate unfair pk at all Wink)
When you use multiclient to farm EQ lke in FB 99/109 and CV/HH you will have a HUGE advantage against ppl who cant dualclient. You will be stronger, what means be better in PK and other ppl wont have a change against you.

This are the negative points of multiclient, but there are only a few situations where it doesnt harm other ppl:

I think its ok to use dualclient for stalling, transfering stuff between chars and also for culti/FB.
To be able to xfer items between own chars is a good help, also to be able to set stall while you are playing. This dont inferior other ppl coz there are still other ways to do it (like asking a friend to help with xfering, selling items with help of worldchat/tradechat shout or forum).
About dualclienting for culti/FB:
I can imagine that some ppl think its unfair to do these things with dualclient, but my point is that i dont really see "harm" to other ppl and actually this also can be a help for others.
The only class to be able to solo the FBs at about 5-10lvls higher than the FB lvl and without best equips is WF with hercules. WR and WB will still need a healer or atleast buffs for the higher lvl FBs (FB79+).
Since my "mainchar" is an EA what means i cant solo, i like to have a WF to be able to get at least first fairy (higher lvl FBs are still hard without good EQ since bosses have aoe attacks). What means i usually dualclient my 2 chars to do the cultis/FBs with both together. Yes this IS an advantage which ppl who multiclient dont have, but when i do my FBs i always ask on WC whp else needs it and pt that ppl if they want. I also can use the WF to help others in FBs when they cant find WB and EP. Doing FBs with WF takes longer, but better than not to be able to do it at all. So actually i make my FBs and culti quests with both of my chars at the same, the EA just autofollowing. Its not that i would have the WF ONLY to help my EA with the FBs, i like playing WF and also use it to farm in HH (solo).
Instead of having an WF other classes (WR and WB) make EPs to heal themself. When a char is able to "solo" FBs its also able to help other ppl with it, but when ppl cant use the second char for themself they probably wont lvl it just to help others. So in this point i think dualclienting helps not just the person who dualclients, it can also help other ppl.

I dunno how other ppl think about this. This is just how i like to do things, just post your opinions if you are agree or disagree Wink

Greetings Keris
Back to top Go down
Aero
LostSouL
LostSouL
Aero

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: About the multiclient problem   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:27 am

I for one am in favor of multiclienting. It is a great tool to use if you want to stall on one char, and play with another. And in previous times i have actually used multiclienting to zhen with myself. And that was very helpful indeed. Im not very good at multiclienting, but i mainly use it for stationary work like zhenning, stalling, and trading with myself. I do not like to PK with multiclient though, that's just unfair.
Back to top Go down
hero23456
LostSouL
LostSouL

Number of posts : 6
Location : in mychair which is in my room which is in my house which is in my street which is in my ...universe
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: ...   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:41 am

i also think multiclienting can be good for stalls or if no one can help you with cult. but I also think multiclienting for pking is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Pushcarie
LostSouL
LostSouL
Pushcarie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: About the multiclient problem   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:48 pm

Multiclient is illegal so dont use it!!! Speed hack and godmode also help ...

But you can play like normal people without hacks because the game was created to be played normaly not hacking so that means that you can play is without multiclient or things like that
Back to top Go down
Keris
LostSouL
LostSouL
Keris

PostSubject: Re: About the multiclient problem   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:56 pm

Pushcarie wrote:
Multiclient is illegal so dont use it!!!

Actually, since you play on a private (= illegal) server i dont think thats an argument xD

I wont use it if the rules say its forbidden, but if the GMs here say its ok i will use it. When i came here and read the rules i read this:

Jessica wrote:
7. Using several accounts

7.1. Using additional accounts for selling or storage is allowed
7.2. It is forbidden to use more than two accounts for buffing, leveling or any other kind of help;

What means the first decision of the GM was already its ok to use it as long as you dont play a whole lvling or farming pt yourself...
So i actually dont know why even change this decision...

And about that "hack/ cheating" thing: Im ABSOLUTLY AGAINST all kinds of hacking cheating like jump/fly hacks, wall hack or bots, simply for the reason that you have unfair advantages over other players. But, if you really think about it and read what i already wrote above, does i have any big advantages over others when i can trade my stuff between my chars? Or if i sell my stuff at a stall while playing?

Last edited by Keris on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hero23456
LostSouL
LostSouL

Number of posts : 6
Location : in mychair which is in my room which is in my house which is in my street which is in my ...universe

PostSubject: ...   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:00 pm

i didnt say i used it i just said it can be good and can be bad
Back to top Go down
prodigaL
LostSouL
LostSouL

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: About the multiclient problem   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:37 pm

In short, the GM just said that you can use it, but don't abuse it.
Back to top Go down
Keris
LostSouL
LostSouL
Keris

PostSubject: Re: About the multiclient problem   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:38 pm

Ye thats what i already said, it has good and bad sites. So i say just let the rules like they was from the beginning, since they already make a difference between good/bad situations
Back to top Go down
prodigaL
LostSouL
LostSouL

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: About the multiclient problem   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:50 pm

Keris wrote:
Ye thats what i already said, it has good and bad sites. So i say just let the rules like they was from the beginning, since they already make a difference between good/bad situations

Yup.

So for the others who plans to use it. Please be responsible. We are all accountable for our actions.

As for me, I'll find a way to use it. When I try to use it, new newly opened client crashes. I'll go fix it when I need to vend something for looong hours. As of now, I can still go on without multiclienting.
Back to top Go down
Aero
LostSouL
LostSouL
Aero

PostSubject: Re: About the multiclient problem   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:55 pm

Quote :
Keris Wrote:
Actually, since you play on a private (= illegal) server i dont think thats an argument xD

Actually, just fyi, private servers are only technically illegal if they are using the same core version of official (1.3.9 atm i think)
and this server is running 1.3.1, there is nothing illegal about this server. (as far as i know geek )
Back to top Go down
Keris
LostSouL
LostSouL
Keris

PostSubject: Re: About the multiclient problem   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:10 pm

Well is far as i know only till version 1.2.6 is free and this server has items (datas) of V1.3.8 Razz
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Admin
Admin
Jessica

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Guys   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:34 am

Lets think a little.

If we let multiclient legal , we must then prevent a lot ...alot of problems, like, PK, farming, growing , and all other things that make break the fine balance between players.

Im sorry , but the multi client will not be legal. Its still will be banned

Lets make a nice real and simple game.

Thank You
Back to top Go down
https://xplosionpw.darkbb.com
Aero
LostSouL
LostSouL
Aero

PostSubject: Re: About the multiclient problem   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:06 am

Oh well, the judge has spoken, multiclienting isn't the biggest deal anyway. It's not the only way to get things done.
Back to top Go down
chrisxkar
DominioN
DominioN
chrisxkar

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: About the multiclient problem   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:22 am

most of us the only reason we would want multiclient is to do our subs culti quests since we cant find easily party.but we can live without it
Back to top Go down
michinho
LostSouL
LostSouL
michinho

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: About the multiclient problem   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:08 pm

multiclienting is a bad tool....it ruins the chances of people having a priest as a main char for example.......perfect world was made for choosing from one class....if they wanted to make a game with group chosing they would have done it hehe.....hummm nice idea xD
Back to top Go down
chrisxkar
DominioN
DominioN
chrisxkar

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: About the multiclient problem   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:27 pm

well in private servers priest is not someone u REALLY need cause u have almost unlimited hieros he is needed mostly on really hard bosses and not always if me as a high Archer could solo almost all bosses in fb109 heaven seems like almost anyone could.The only boss i needed a healer was last boss cause of hiero cooldown
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Admin
Admin
Jessica

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: ...   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:12 am

Im sorry guys, from now long it wont depend only of me or Nikol@

We have another GM that is the main host. He can make the rules, and i ajust them for you.

Becouse im in game to help you , i ill organise the party's for FB or culti Boss Quest, to easy the things fo you.

anyway the multi client will not be alud ...and will punish recording of the rules..
Back to top Go down
https://xplosionpw.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the multiclient problem   About the multiclient problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the multiclient problem
Page 1 of 1