Meet Your Destiny And Face Your Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Your Destiny And Face Your Fear

gaming, distraction, passion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XplosionPw Oficial Site
Oficial XplosionPw Site
Game Register

How about a server status display?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AndroxBot
LostSouL
LostSouL
AndroxBot

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-13

How about a server status display? Empty
PostSubject: How about a server status display?   How about a server status display? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:06 am

Hey Jessica,
I know u guys are still a bit busy trying to fix the bugs issue with the last implemented map and all... but one i think that if you guys somehow implement a server status somewhere in the site, something like a red ball if its down and a green one if its up this way u guys wont see OMG server is not up still and such things on every thread XD. Shocked

But this is an idea for after you guys are done with the bug problems just take this request into considaration it will come helpfull in the future i belive Very Happy What a Face
Back to top Go down
chrisxkar
DominioN
DominioN
chrisxkar

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: How about a server status display?   How about a server status display? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:47 am

its a good idea athough its the same for me its not that hard to open the game for 2 seconds and see if its up or not
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Admin
Admin
Jessica

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: hello   How about a server status display? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:02 am

Server is on now we do register IP page , make a new Patch .exe, uploading adn weare good to go...

Hang on tide
Back to top Go down
https://xplosionpw.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about a server status display?   How about a server status display? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about a server status display?
Page 1 of 1