Meet Your Destiny And Face Your Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Your Destiny And Face Your Fear

gaming, distraction, passion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XplosionPw Oficial Site
Oficial XplosionPw Site
Game Register

new host soon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica
Admin
Admin
Jessica

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-11-07

new host soon Empty
PostSubject: new host soon   new host soon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:59 am

We have found new host

Nikol@ will host the server : he more good conf than me like 3024 Gb/Ram

WE ARE BACK !!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jessica on Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://xplosionpw.darkbb.com
chrisxkar
DominioN
DominioN
chrisxkar

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-12

new host soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: new host soon   new host soon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:57 am

thank god.It would be a pitty such a nice server to close
Back to top Go down
Aero
LostSouL
LostSouL
Aero

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-11-09

new host soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: new host soon   new host soon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:59 am

Yay! Thanks Nikol@!
Back to top Go down
return03
LostSouL
LostSouL
return03

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-13

new host soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: new host soon   new host soon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:19 am

Sweet, good to hear. Also if that doesnt work out I could host. I have 2 desktops and a laptop in my room, and would have no problem letting one of them run 24/7 to host a server. Good luck, hope we can play all the time now =D and thanks a ton for the update!
Back to top Go down
chrisxkar
DominioN
DominioN
chrisxkar

new host soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: new host soon   new host soon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:40 am

it would be nice lol but your pc must be damn good so we wont lag or the server dont crash all the time.+u must have a very stable and fast connection and there are many other things but a GM could explain this better to you.Its good that u care though lol!
Back to top Go down
return03
LostSouL
LostSouL
return03

new host soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: new host soon   new host soon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:12 am

Well, I spent $3,000 usd building it myself so I am sure it is a good pc, and I am on a local business's t3 connection and I have hosted Knight Online, Cabal, and MU Online servers before. So no worries there. Also I have 1tb harddrive so plenty of space to do anything...

EDIT: next time before you try to say something about how someone couldn't do it, ask them what there spec's are... using Intel 3.0ghz dual core processor, 4gb of ddr3 ram, 1.2tb hard drive space @ 7200 rpm, got good gfx and sound cards but for hosting servers those don't really matter.
Back to top Go down
michinho
LostSouL
LostSouL
michinho

Number of posts : 26

new host soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: new host soon   new host soon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:20 am

even a hard drive with that many space isnt necessary...with 500gb would suffice...

my machine is 4.0Ghz, 4gb ddr2...i have a very good machine.....but its in the connection field that lacks.....
Back to top Go down
Aero
LostSouL
LostSouL
Aero

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-11-09

new host soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: new host soon   new host soon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:43 am

I hosted a server for a lil while using just a laptop with 200gb hard drive (solid state) 4gb ddr3 ram+20gb dedicated RAM (custom optimized) 2.8 ghz processor. The most ever online was 20 ppl, but i imagine it could have held like 100. You don't need as much power as you would think.
Back to top Go down
chrisxkar
DominioN
DominioN
chrisxkar

new host soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: new host soon   new host soon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:22 pm

dunno guys what to tell u its all nice my pc is pretty good too but i wouldnt take the responsibility of keeping a server that is not mine
Back to top Go down
return03
LostSouL
LostSouL
return03

new host soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: new host soon   new host soon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:48 pm

I never said you need the entire hd space, I got it to backup my music off my external 2tb I was just posting what I have, I was just giving Jessica more options if needed. If the new host works out thats awesome because I would rather that happen anyways. I just want to play like everyone else =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new host soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: new host soon   new host soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new host soon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meet Your Destiny And Face Your Fear :: GAME INFORMATION :: Announcements and News-
Jump to: