Meet Your Destiny And Face Your Fear
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Your Destiny And Face Your Fear

gaming, distraction, passion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XplosionPw Oficial Site
Oficial XplosionPw Site
Game Register

online/offline topic

Go down 
+10
makio
hitsuke
hero23456
chrisxkar
piraquee
angelica
Jessica
iceon
angelina88
kristkos
14 posters
AuthorMessage
kristkos
Admin
Admin
kristkos

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-09

online/offline topic Empty
PostSubject: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:23 am

okay from now this will be the Only Post that will be sayd the server is Up/Down don't make serveral posts on the same subject cause they WILL BE DELETED!

Rates Are :20x xp 20x xp 20x gold pet xp same as player

Server curent status : ONLINE
Back to top Go down
angelina88
LostSouL
LostSouL
angelina88

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:53 am

why did u lowered the rates >.<?is was just fine x100
Back to top Go down
iceon
LostSouL
LostSouL

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:38 pm

are u still fixing whit the rates ? Smile hope it will be fixed soon Smile love the server <3 Wink
Back to top Go down
kristkos
Admin
Admin
kristkos

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:45 pm

server is down for the moment please wait i will re-post or edit my post when it's up
(DON'T START SAME TOPIC POST)

edit:Server up
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Admin
Admin
Jessica

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:47 pm

SERVER UP
Back to top Go down
https://xplosionpw.darkbb.com
angelica
LostSouL
LostSouL

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:47 pm

Holy crap, rates so low lmao.. This is no private server anymore, almost same rates as official.. Goodluck with that!
Back to top Go down
piraquee
LostSouL
LostSouL
piraquee

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:19 pm

The Hates should be 100x... Its the min to privates servers I think.

online/offline topic Perfec13
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Admin
Admin
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:16 pm

angelica wrote:
Holy crap, rates so low lmao.. This is no private server anymore, almost same rates as official.. Goodluck with that!

we are sorry to lose you angelica, but if you read close the forum you will see that this rates are the best for this game.

Good luck in your new server
Back to top Go down
angelica
LostSouL
LostSouL

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:23 pm

NP, goodluck to all of you!
Back to top Go down
iceon
LostSouL
LostSouL

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:31 pm

god dam i need help Sad is the server offline or online ? "its offline for mee i have reinstalled the game 2 times now and i cant logg in the timer just keep going to 40 all the time" 'Sad''Sad''Sad'
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Admin
Admin
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:18 am

iceon wrote:
god dam i need help Sad is the server offline or online ? "its offline for mee i have reinstalled the game 2 times now and i cant logg in the timer just keep going to 40 all the time" 'Sad''Sad''Sad'

The server is online, pls give more details about why you can't connect. Thank You

PLS DONT SPAM IN HERE IF YOU NEED HELP POST ON HELP SECTION , THANKS
Back to top Go down
kristkos
Admin
Admin
kristkos

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:21 pm

server is back up there will be another restart around 2pm GMT+2 it will last only 15 mins so don't worry have fun and enjoy the game
Back to top Go down
chrisxkar
DominioN
DominioN
chrisxkar

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:48 pm

i guess the server never got back up?lol
Back to top Go down
hero23456
LostSouL
LostSouL

Number of posts : 6
Location : in mychair which is in my room which is in my house which is in my street which is in my ...universe

PostSubject: ...   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:31 pm

it did but aparently the host has gone away and turned servers off
Back to top Go down
hitsuke
LostSouL
LostSouL

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:33 pm

Server On?
Back to top Go down
makio
LostSouL
LostSouL

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:30 pm

any admin can tell us whats up? and when will back? plzz
Back to top Go down
chrisxkar
DominioN
DominioN
chrisxkar

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:34 pm

any tips would be usefull so plz if u can, inform us
Back to top Go down
sumboy
LostSouL
LostSouL
sumboy

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:11 pm

Today sever close? what happened?
Back to top Go down
InsaneCodeZ
LostSouL
LostSouL

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:26 pm

yeah, the server has been down for quite a while, atleast 7 hours or so. anyone have a clue whats goin on? i dont :O
Back to top Go down
D
LostSouL
LostSouL
D

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:36 pm

i thought i had problem after i install new patch. so now i know.
then, when will it back? let us know while server on GM... Smile thx
Back to top Go down
kristkos
Admin
Admin
kristkos

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:12 am

well the host gone for 2 days and dunno what happened...he could close his pc/network failure/power failures etc... i dunno
but i can tell u this i quit...since the server is more down till up since we have no stability >.>
i quit developing patches or anything i got tired to wait for the server is up to test them >.<
sorry guys u've been fun but i really got tired of waiting...and wasting many nights to develop patches etc only for the server to be closed ...i'm tired and my brain beggin to hurt in 2 weeks of new host acctivity i 5 days the server was off...i'm sick and tired of this...
sorry but i think this is the last message from me here
i will keep continue work on this server only with the condition to find a new host wich has 99% uptime...sorry guys once again
(btw the host returns on sunday)
dunno what impression i let to u guys but ... if continue this way i will be soon braindead...i'm sorry i'm on my limit guys hope u understand
Back to top Go down
chrisxkar
DominioN
DominioN
chrisxkar

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:28 am

we could try make a donate for a host but i dont think it would have a result since we are still too few to gather the required money i cant figure any other way
Back to top Go down
kikinho123
LostSouL
LostSouL
kikinho123

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:40 am

Be calm kristkos, I'm sure that we are going to solve these problems... Hope we can find a new hoster... Maybe someone who have a "dream computer" with that mighty 1Gb's speed could help us. Well, I think we could pray for now and use the Holy Google to find a new hoster (if everybody agree..).
Well, this is my opinion and suggestion. Hope you give suggestions (please people, real and concret suggestions..) to make this server be alive.

@kristkos - Hey man, don't be so sad. Just sleep well these days that the hoster don't turns on the server and try to be calm. I thank you for helping build this server, sure, this is one of the most brilhant servers I've played in all my MMORPG's life, if it's not the best already.

Thanks for all the staff and everybody who wants to keep this server up!! Let's make this server the biggest one!! Help people, help!!
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Admin
Admin
Jessica

PostSubject: new site is open   online/offline topic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:30 am

...Kriss let me resolve this problems....i told i can handle it....i just have speek with Andrei like i told you...

Becouse some miss understood we must keep it up the server.

About Donation just a simple answer NO NO NO and NO

Its a free server a free hosting server....we do this for pleasure, and to have some fun.

From now long the last announce will be made in here http://xplosionpw.ucoz.net/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: online/offline topic   online/offline topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

online/offline topic
Page 1 of 1